Problem?

Here is another insight flash in my mind and converted that into an article using Google notebook. LLM 

**The Illusion of the Burden: Unlocking Your Universal Intelligence**

Welcome, everyone. I want to start by asking you a question: How often do you suffer over problems that might not even exist? 

Recently, I was walking near a house where the balcony was enclosed by a net, and inside, I saw a bird [1]. For days, I watched this bird, deeply worried that it was trapped, struggling to survive without water while the homeowners were away on vacation [1]. I felt terrible, carrying the heavy burden of this bird's suffering [1]. But then, I heard a quiet inner voice tell me that I didn't need to take on the burden of solving this problem; I just needed to leave it alone and only act if a specific thought flashed in my mind [1]. 

Trusting that inner voice was incredibly difficult because I believed I was witnessing a struggle [2]. But shortly after I surrendered to that inner voice and walked away, I came back and witnessed something amazing: a smaller bird effortlessly flew right through the net, and eventually, the bigger bird I had been worrying about did the exact same thing [2]. It flew out to the open sky and came right back in [2]. In that moment, I relaxed as the truth hit me: **there was never a problem at all; I had assumed the bird was stuck, and my suffering was entirely an illusion created by my own mind** [2]. 

That bird effortlessly navigating a hole that seemed far too small for its body is a beautiful display of what I call "universal intelligence" [3]. **This universal intelligence is infinite, and I want you to know that it is available to you, to me, and to absolutely everyone** [4]. In fact, it is vastly smarter than the smartest people in this world who think they can manipulate situations to their advantage [5]. Universal intelligence works through all of us, but to access it, you have to stop struggling with what you think you already know [3]. 

Many of us look at the world and feel completely overwhelmed. You might look at the global chaos—like the deep religious conflicts happening today—and feel entirely helpless [4]. Or perhaps your struggles are closer to home: you feel burdened by the heavy responsibilities of your family, your children, or your spouse [6]. When we take on this worry, we think we are helping, but in reality, **our minds become so clouded by fear that we actually close the gates to our inner intelligence, leaving no space for universal intelligence to enter** [4]. 

I want you to think of this chaos like a wave in the ocean [7]. A wave may rise up powerfully, but eventually, it has absolutely no choice but to settle back down into the ocean [7].

 Similarly, we all (state of consciousness) rise from the consciousness of God (pure consciousness of unconditional love and infinite abundance) , and eventually, we must settle back into that exact same consciousness [7].Our current state may appear chaotic but will settle down eventually as it has no choice. 

 [6]. But here is the profound secret: **before any chaos can settle in the physical world, it must first settle down within your own consciousness** [6]. Once you find peace within, the physical world will settle effortlessly [6].

You are not individually responsible for fixing the evolution of the world [7]. So, what is your role? **Your only true responsibility is to keep your mind effortless, light, free, and empty** [4, 5]. Stop trying to force solutions. Instead, just be entirely open to the present moment [5, 6]. When you keep your mind clear and void of fear, you allow universal intelligence to flow through you, flashing fresh, creative thoughts directly into your mind [3-5]. When that happens, all you have to do is execute that fresh thought [6, 7]. 

If you can live this way—open, trusting, and empty—you will realize that navigating life is not a heavy burden, but an entirely effortless journey [6]. Thank you.

Note:

Remember the universal intelligence is smarter than anyone in this universe who may think they can control anyone but it is not possible and even the history is the proof of it. We just need to acknowledge and I love the universal intelligence to flow through us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fears | Reboot

Haunted House

Lower density planes versus higher density planes