As the infinite and omnipresent consciousness, I am all that is. I exist in countless forms, experiencing myself from different perspectives. When I remember this profound truth, I am overwhelmed with an immense love for everything and everyone. Context Sometimes, when sleep eludes me, and my mind wanders, I indulge in daydreaming. In my reverie, I envision myself as a bird soaring freely in the open skies, or as a fish gracefully gliding through the vast depths of the Pacific Ocean. I become a singer, using my voice to express the deep feelings of love within me. I transform into a dancer, allowing my body to be moved by the eruption of emotions from within. And as a cow showers love upon its newborn calf, I envision myself as a ruler, showering love for everyone. The possibilities are endless, and these vivid imaginings calm my mind, eventually lulling me into a peaceful sleep, and the dream disappears. However, sometimes disharmony prevails when I find myself in a semi-consciou...
Comments
Post a Comment